Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh Boy, Oh Boy!!!



It's official.. We're having twin BOYS!!! We're very excited and grateful to be adding to our family with double the fun, joy, (stress?). Lewis's world will not be the same, but we think he will be a great big brother. I guess that leaves me seriously outnumbered. At the 20 week ultra sound check up, we were happy to hear that the twins are just the right size, weight, measurement, etc. I'm feeling pretty good in my 2nd trimester and sometimes ask myself, maybe I can do this one more time? Guess I should wait and see what life will be like going from 1 boy to 3!
So to kick things off for our growing family, we sold the Lexus and bought a new mini-van!!! I've entered a whole new world and I couldn't be happier:-)

2 comments:

Jesly said...

Hooray for little boys!!! So exciting, glad to hear you are feeling good Deanna!

Roz said...

congrats! So exciting.