Monday, October 20, 2008

4 days until HSM3!!!


I have to admit that the single most exciting thing I am looking forward to, aside from the birth of my first child who is due any day now, is seeing High School Musical 3, Senior Year. A good friend of mine, who plays "Coach Bolton" (Troy Bolton's dad) in the movie, burned the soundtrack for me, so I've already been listening to the music, and let me just say, they've done it again. In fact, the songs are even bigger and better than ever! I have gotten TEARS listening to this music, it is THAT good! Lance has promised to see the movie with me this Friday, opening night (now that's love!). So if you live in Utah, and haven't gotten your tickets yet, you're too late. To everybody else, get your tickets NOW before they sell out and get ready to experience the most FANTASTICAL Disney movie phenomenon of your life!!! That's right....GAME ON!

7 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

You never told me you know the guy who plays Troy Bolton's dad!! No way! OK, I'm so glad we're both HSM freaks :) I can't wait to see the movie!!

Zeus said...

I already have one song memorized! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and by the way I'm not busy with homework, just scouts... ;) (wink wink) lol

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Your enthusiasm is contagious. It makes even me, someone who has not seen either sequel all the way through, feel like I need to go and be first in line to see this movie on opening night. I'm sure I won't be there, but I'll be thinking of you and Lance! Enjoy it! :) P.S. Maybe your excitement will help little Lewis boogie his way on out.

Zach K. said...

Holy MARAKAS!!!! (I don't know how to spell that) HSM3 was simply AMAZING!!!!!!!

Jared & Larisa said...

Loved it, loved it, loved it!!! Cant wait for baby Lewis :)

Rebecca said...

Yes, finally someone who enjoys HSM as much as I do!! Lance is so great, Jake refused to see it with me, but I know deep down he secrety likes it. We have the sing along karaoke versions of 1 and 2 on DVD and I caught him singing along one time...I can't believe you know Coach Bolton! So jealous :)

Leslie Ann said...

You are my hero! I got Zak Effron and HSM socks for Christmas. So fun!

David looked up your blog today when I told him about our conversation. So fun! I love it!